Systematec Strategic Partnership
- Continuous collaborative agreement
- Hillcrest directs projects and owns IP
- Seamless integration with Hillcrest engineering team
- Full spectrum power electronics engineering services based in Germany
- 15-member multi-disciplinary team with extensive industry experience
- Comprehensive insight into EV industry
- Customers include numerous automotive OEM’s and tier 1 suppliers
- Extensive industry network
- Impeccable reputation
Learn More About Systematec Gmbh
Systematec GmbH is a privately-owned engineering company for development, production, integration and testing of power electronics and electromechanical components for hybrid and electric vehicles. The Systematec team has more than 100 years of combined experience in powertrain component engineering for hybrid and electric vehicles – from discovery and definition phase, through design and manufacturing, to integration, testing and validation.
HILLCREST TECHNICAL WHITEPAPERS
Hillcrest and Hercules Electric Mobility are collaborating on a project to build, test and potentially commercialize a system that includes a Hillcrest 800V | 250kW EV inverter optimized for a Hercules electric powertrain.
Tier 1 Automotive Supplier
Hillcrest and a Global Tier 1 automotive supplier are collaborating on the integration of an optimized version of Hillcrest’s 800V | 250kW EV inverter into a future powertrain system.